Download eflame - showbize

E Flame _GM Recordz_ST Muziq_ copy.jpg
Artiste:EFLAME
Title:showbizer
Bio: The 19 Years Old Music Producer, Singer, Rapper and Dancer of GM Records + ST Muzic is not new in the Music industry as he's gonna introduce himself, from where he started to where he is now. Am E flame, my real names are David Emmanuel. I entered into the entertainment scene as a dancer supported by P&PC RECORDS in Benin-City,Nigeria where I was born and brought up. While on my dance adventure, I fell in love with music production and had keen interest in been a music artiste which took me to the city of Ghana where I furthered my skills in music production. Since then, I have worked with a variety of different acts in Benin, Lagos, Ghana and recently in italy, which include the likes of: Fame, Santos, Kliq, Flex
y, Antiviruz, Omari D, Buckwylla, Twisted, Shezzy Brown, Versatile, JoshDave, Wapseddy and More. Am currently signed into GM Records as a music producer, while am under the management of ST Muzic as a Singer. Officially, I've not dropped any single this year, however, I am working on something already. Meanwhile while you all should anticipate my forthcoming and first official single this year, I'll be dropping a studio dash out titled "SHOWBIZER"  its a dope track full of variety of genres including: reggae, Hip-hop and R&B. While ya'll wait for my official single this year, just keep your ears wide open and don't miss this single "SHOWBIZER" hitting you soon. I'll love you to follow me on twitter @Iam_Eflame and on Facebook: E flame Noni. Get to know SickTunez Muzic is based in London and Nigeria, managed by @VasatileAnny and Gross Money Records is also based in Italy and Nigeria. This is to inform you that I don't only play locally, but,  I also play  internationally too. Promise to always bring good music to your doorstep. E flame loves ya'll.
download
 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment