Emzy (fresh n fly)


Biography

I am EMMANUEL ISREAL popularly known as EMZY am a young talented hip hop and afro pop artiste, am dark in complexion ,am 5.8 ft tall,the fourth and also the last child of my parents, i want to use this medium to give a maximum thanks to God almighty who have planted a great talent of music in me and always been there for me,
and also give some special thanks to my elder sister Mrs WOLU LOVE SIMEON who is also my manager for the great support towards my musical career and others who contributed in one way or the other to make me who i am today,and thanks to all my superb fans for their supports, and i promise never to let you down thanks and remain blessed.
ZODIAC SIGN : AQUARIUS,
download 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment