‘My husband is three years older than I am’, Toyin Aimakhu sets the record straight

The-Couple6-copy-398x600Toyin Aimakhu has a little something for those who have issues with her recent marriage.
Disgusted by those alleging she took on a younger lover, the heavily-pregnant actress wrote on her twitter page ‘Na wa for pple o, u marry dey say u marry old man, I’m startin my life with a young, brilliant, intelligent, handsome, charming and adorable man (mr niyi johnson)u r sayin he’s a younger lover, for the records my husband is 3yrs older dan me n pls wat I nid now is prayers to kip dis new home nt negative sayin from pple..pls pray for us n wish us wat u wish ursef..tnx n love u all..’, Toyin tweeted.
30-year old Toyin and her actor boyfriend, Niyi Johnson, 33, on Monday, July 7, 2013, got married in a low-key reception at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry in Lagos.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment