poem by oladuni morenikeji

I think my life is worth thinking of,
All along it has not been a bed of roses,
I have beginning to wonder why I was born,
Was I born to struggle?
Why shouldn't I have a choice in life
To live like other persons
As I was born to struggle
Why should I keep on struggling for every little tin in life?
I even struggle for what to eat but find none to eat
I struggle and struggle but fate says "NO"
I came back to where I started from
Still looking for a way to success
As I was born to struggle
From the days of ADAM
Man kept on struggling combine with suffering
Only because man does not smile
For smiling itself is a victory device
The suprising torment of life is dat smiling is despise
In every little tin
TRY TO SMILE!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment