I’ll never choose women over music’

Upcoming singer, Adebola Oluyori, popularly known as Mr. Seed, in a chat with Saturday Beats, said that he is too focused with his music to have time for women. He stated that if he were to choose between women and his music, he would choose music even though he likes women and he’s in a relationship.
“I like women but I am not really the type that goes around chasing them. I am focused on my music for now and I have a relationship. We have been together for about five years but it has been a tug of war for her coping with my career. However, if she really loves me, she will cope. If I am to choose between my music and a woman, I’ll choose my music,” Mr. Seed told Saturday Beats.
Currently managed by Tony Payne, he said that it was not easy getting her to his side.
He said, “I needed somebody to handle my publicity, somebody that had a name to protect. I have tried many agencies but I was not getting what I wanted. It was not easy getting Tony Payne on my side but my brother and I tried our best until we eventually got her contact. I wouldn’t blame her for her skepticism at first because a lot of people are going into entertainment so it hard to know who to trust. It has been fun working with her.”
The young man who started his career in school told Saturday Beats that he was inspired to do music through the older generation of musicians like Sir Shina Peters and Onyeka Onwenu.
“I would describe myself as a humble person who sees music as a lifestyle rather than for monetary reasons. My love for music stemmed from me listening to other artistes like Sir Shina Peters, Onweka Onwenu. I got inspired by them and always used to sing along when their song was being played. It made me realise I could do it and even better. Schooling and doing music were not too stressful for me because I finished from UNAD and then my classes used to end by 4pm.
“I had lots of friends who were interested in music, so it made it easy for me. I was writing songs for them and we both did my songs. Going to school and singing was fun for me,” Mr. Seed said.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment